Virus has been detected?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dooly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dooly

spstank.com
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
447
Reaction score
788
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every time I click a new page on this website, my scanner finds a trojan trying to install onto my HD.. anyone else experiencing this? :neutral:

and it's only happening with this website.. weird
 
I haven't experienced anything like that yet. Which trojan is it?
 
virus originating from http://gumblar.cn is a malware downloader I believe

maybe you need better protection.. :waaaht:
 
We were hacked, but my host security is looking at the cause and fixing the problems.

Are you still seeing any virus alerts?
 
Glad I use Mac :D

No more spyware or Virus BS to worry about...

I did try to get on a couple times 5 minutes ago and wasn't allowed...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new