Visalia, California?

I'm back in this area now too, and have been wondering the same thing. There is FRAG in Fresno, but I don't think they are operating anymore? Not positive tho.
 
I'm in Bakersfield, but I'm a member of cvreefers.org
It seems as though most things in this area have moved to Facebook though.
 
Yeah, Facebook is the thing to do these days lol!! A club you could actually physically attend would be really nice tho.
 
I think I'm the only one that lives in Delano lol
 
Old thread, but I am considering moving to Visalia. I grew up there and my whole family still lives there. I am curious if there are any shops and clubs there?
 
Old thread, but I am considering moving to Visalia. I grew up there and my whole family still lives there. I am curious if there are any shops and clubs there?
Just seen this ultimate aquarium in Visalia is great cant beat the prices!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new