Visiting Minneapolis MN (Burnsville MN)

ccejka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother and I will be visiting Burnsville over this weekend and would like to check out a few LFS. Let me know where we should go!

Kasey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from Northern MN and I just made a two hour trip down to the Twin Cities today for some livestock! I’ve been to a few places in the area for my tank:

New Wave has rave reviews, their displays are beautiful but the store is just too busy and cramped. I love their QT setup and the livestock I’ve gotten from them has thrived, but their communication leaves much to be desired- I’ve had problems getting the items I’ve wanted with them.

I believe I purchased my Clowns from A World Of Fish, they’re coming up on their first anny of being part of our family. It wasn’t my favorite store, but my fish have been healthy from day 1.

The one that stood out to me was Reef Collective. They have an open concept so you’re not bumping into a bunch of other people and displays, and hands down the best customer service I’ve experienced. Some of the stores in the area can be “snobby” and they were so warm and welcoming! I left there tonight with 3 damsels, 2 pedersons shrimp, and a glass anemone shrimp- all are settling into my QT tanks and showing beautiful color

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back