Visiting Minneapolis MN (Burnsville MN)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccejka
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccejka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
270
Reaction score
243
Location
Sioux City
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother and I will be visiting Burnsville over this weekend and would like to check out a few LFS. Let me know where we should go!
 
I’m from Northern MN and I just made a two hour trip down to the Twin Cities today for some livestock! I’ve been to a few places in the area for my tank:

New Wave has rave reviews, their displays are beautiful but the store is just too busy and cramped. I love their QT setup and the livestock I’ve gotten from them has thrived, but their communication leaves much to be desired- I’ve had problems getting the items I’ve wanted with them.

I believe I purchased my Clowns from A World Of Fish, they’re coming up on their first anny of being part of our family. It wasn’t my favorite store, but my fish have been healthy from day 1.

The one that stood out to me was Reef Collective. They have an open concept so you’re not bumping into a bunch of other people and displays, and hands down the best customer service I’ve experienced. Some of the stores in the area can be “snobby” and they were so warm and welcoming! I left there tonight with 3 damsels, 2 pedersons shrimp, and a glass anemone shrimp- all are settling into my QT tanks and showing beautiful color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new