Visiting orange park fl

PlumberDfresh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to orange park aquatics off blanding blvd, its small right now but a great guy owns it, or go to bio reef off beach blvd its a awsome reef store best one in the jax orange park area a quick google of the names will give u the exact add. I highly recomend a trip to bio reef its def the best shop in the area u'll be glad u did.

OP
OP
Just Clownin Around

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been there but not since the revamp. the misses always start to complain because i get lost in stores like that. i have to take that trip without the wife so she doesnt find out how much of a coral junkie i really am ;)

fish&corals

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey you should also stop at the reef tank in daytona .. i would have to get you the get the directions for you from my friend whos a diver collector down in the keys he holds his RS and ML endorsements and sells to the reef tank .. hes a wholesaler and retailer .. i will give him a call tonight and find out and let you know ..

cool your from venice .. used to surf north and south jetty back in the 80s .. my mom lives on the key ..

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been there but not since the revamp. the misses always start to complain because i get lost in stores like that. i have to take that trip without the wife so she doesnt find out how much of a coral junkie i really am ;)
lol, I'm in that same boat. I've been known to be gone for 6-7 hours at a time going to various fish/coral stores.

If/when you make it to Orlando to visit WWC, I'd also check out Aquaria Studio. I hadn't been there in over 2 years since moving out of Orlando, but went back last month, and was surprised how different the place is. Lots of high end beautiful corals at pretty good prices.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back