Vivid Aquarium fire SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter ou12004
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ou12004

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
426
Reaction score
281
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a work trip in LA and stopped by Vivid Aquariums 20 minutes before they closed due to LA traffic, the owner stayed open an extra 30 minutes to let me check out the corals and even answered a ton of questions I had about what corals were. I hand picked several corals and he even fragged an acro from the display tank for me! Ice Fire Echinata, Mango Tango, Dragon Tail, Rising Phoenix and Pink Floyd
IMG_6628.jpeg
IMG_6641.jpeg
IMG_6631.jpeg
IMG_6630.jpeg
 
My perfect day includes a trip to the LFS. I surely wish it happened more often.
I would have been thrilled to go to Vivid, and yeah I love California.

🐋🐳
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new