• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vivid Aquariums Knocked it Out of the Park! A+++!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to leave a quick review on Jesus and the guys and Vivid. On a recent trip to LA we picked out a few stores to visit and Vivid was on top of the list and now I know why! From the moment we walked in the store we were impressed. The store was very well laid out, the tanks were clean and free of nuisance algae, and ALL of their livestock appeared more than healthy. In most stores you will always find a a fish or coral or inverted that looks to be in its last stages, but not at Vivid!! After a tour through the store Jesus was nice enough to show us some primo pieces which had been sequestered for growout and their own personal collections...I had to carry a towel with me to keep wiping up the drool...

In the end I picked out about half a dozen pieces and arranged shipping for the following week. I have done this in the past with other vendors and I am usually left with an uneasy feeling that a coral may get left behind etc. But not this time...I left with the utmost confidence that my box would arrive on the specified date with no questions asked and it did! On the day of shipping I received a confirmation phone call to confirm shipping and the pieces to be shipped. The next day was like Christmas in May...when the box arrived it was in great shape and packaged very well. All of the corals opened in the tanks within a couple of hours and have been thriving ever since.

I would not hesitate to order again and would strongly suggest giving Vivid a shot. Thanks once again and I'm sure you guys will see me again very soon ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back