Vivid Confetti or JF Jolt or WD

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_6348.jpg


my WD under Ai 52 hydras
Double nice
I’m a fellow hydra 52 HD user myself
 
I would go confetti off your options as a center piece.

Those designer tenuis aren't going to make a bold statement. The colors are not dominant nor do they stand out in a full tank of acros.

Corals that are bold and bright with one color as dominant will make a much greater impact, especially when people enter a room or stand a few feet away.
 
Most of you will find this laughable, but I'm not a designer coral snob, I think a big bright stand of a stag like A. yongei (green slimer) always makes a great center piece for a display though, but hey, that's just me !
 
I have and love all three of these, but hands down a colored up JF Jolt blows away the Confetti and the WD under daylight. Under blues, they all look spectacular...
 
You can't go wrong with any type of multi color tenuis for a showpiece, if your tank is dialed in and you have the random flow and correct intensity of LED light to bring out the colors.

Go with what looks best to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new