Vlad's Reefer 425 XL

Here's a video of one of my frag tanks where I grow / QT coral that eventually goes into the DT.

 
Last edited:
After the move to NJ, SPS collection is gone. But the mushroom collection keeps on growing. Some new residents are:
  • Picasso Bounce
  • SR Beserker
  • WWC Sour apple
  • Lucky Charms
 
After the move to NJ, SPS collection is gone. But the mushroom collection keeps on growing. Some new residents are:
  • Picasso Bounce
  • SR Beserker
  • WWC Sour apple
  • Lucky Charms

Sorry about the losses!
 
7/13 - one of the large pukani rocks is out of the tank to be re-used in a new cube tank. Pics to follow. First step in breaking apart this setup.
 
First rock removed and treated to go into the new tank, I can't believe how many vermatids were on it.

Pics when you have them! :)
 
Preview of the new setup...

IMG_9567.JPG
 
Hey man! Looks awesome! I am looking at the GEO reactors as well..

Quick question though, is it because of bio pellets that the first one is plumped bottom to top?

I assume the other two are for Carbon / GFO
 
Hey man! Looks awesome! I am looking at the GEO reactors as well..

Quick question though, is it because of bio pellets that the first one is plumped bottom to top?

I assume the other two are for Carbon / GFO
That's correct, and I wanted a clean look, but Geo's fluidized reactors are a bit bulky.
 
That's correct, and I wanted a clean look, but Geo's fluidized reactors are a bit bulky.
A bit- but very easy to plum in though! Haven't found any yet as easy- especially not here in the UK! Have ordered the Geo- ones.. :-)

Thanks for reply!
 
A bit- but very easy to plum in though! Haven't found any yet as easy- especially not here in the UK! Have ordered the Geo- ones.. :)

Thanks for reply!
You are welcome. If they had a fluidized version without those bulky unions, I would have taken it in a hart beat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new