Vodka/nopox diy dosing, zero No3 Po4 perfect

Christopher Presley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states I have an imbalance, I’ve been dosing 3/4 vinegar and 1/4 vodka for about a year an a half with great success other than having a small imbalance. I’ve been going fallow for over a month now and after adjusting my dosing I’ve leveled out at 0 no3 and .o2-.03 po4. What is the best route to get the nitrates up without raising po4. I was thinking of putting neonitro on my doser and slowly raising that way. Suggestions? Thanks

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states I have an imbalance, I’ve been dosing 3/4 vinegar and 1/4 vodka for about a year an a half with great success other than having a small imbalance. I’ve been going fallow for over a month now and after adjusting my dosing I’ve leveled out at 0 no3 and .o2-.03 po4. What is the best route to get the nitrates up without raising po4. I was thinking of putting neonitro on my doser and slowly raising that way. Suggestions? Thanks

Dosing nitrate would seem to be the most straightforward approach to increase the nitrate level.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back