Vortech Gyre mode setting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's a feature request. Can we have a ability to set the ramp up/down period of the gyre mode?

Basically I want to do what Ryan@BRS do, have two pumps on each end gradually shifting from max to none, so that the intersection gradually moving from on side to the other. Gyre mode is perfect for that. But currently it shift from max to none instantly. If we can do something like 5 min at top speed, 10 min ramp down, it would be perfect.

Saladbar12

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are on Mobius you might be able to manipulate the speed transition mode to create a bit of an artificial ramp up and ramp down

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's a feature request. Can we have a ability to set the ramp up/down period of the gyre mode?

Basically I want to do what Ryan@BRS do, have two pumps on each end gradually shifting from max to none, so that the intersection gradually moving from on side to the other. Gyre mode is perfect for that. But currently it shift from max to none instantly. If we can do something like 5 min at top speed, 10 min ramp down, it would be perfect.
Do you have a video of what Ryan at bra does?

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a way to do that. And I don't think that any of the pulse modes ramp up and down.

It would be a nice option to have though.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back