VorTech - Keeps going into night mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer_Rob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer_Rob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
305
Reaction score
296
Location
Redondo Beach CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks.

Running 2 MP40s on Reef Crest Mode (yellow center light, #1 and #2 white leds lit up on the "dots")

After a while it goes into what I believe is Night Mode (white fading on/off center light, #1 and #2 white leds lit up on the "dots")

I dont want it doing this. I never set up night mode. I dont have a controller or Reeflink either.

Is Night Mode part of Reed Crest Mode?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new