Vortech mp 40 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nemster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought 2 dirt cheap mp40 ES
I have figured out most of the settings and modes but I have heard you can link them up to each other.
So what is this linkup thing do and how u set it up ??


Thanks Jakob
 
Go to ecotec website they downloadable PDFs of the manuals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new