Vortech MP10 1-Day Fire Sale!

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mp10-large.jpg


The Vortech MP10 is being discontinued for the ES and WES models. Normal price on these is $195.99 and on clearance for 174.99. We have 10 left and are doing a 1 day fire sale for $149.99.

Once you add the product to your shopping cart the price will change to the $149.99 special!

ET-MP10 Premium Aquatics=
 
Hey Jeremy

Do you guys sell the W es upgrades for the MP10? I am looking to get 2 and figured if you had them I would go threw you as opposed to a site that is not a sponsor or one that I am not a return customer.
 
Im lost, isn't this the brand new product just released?? They already discontinued the mP20's now the 10's? So what all that will be available is 40's?
 
Im lost, isn't this the brand new product just released?? They already discontinued the mP20's now the 10's? So what all that will be available is 40's?

This is Gen 1 all of the MP10s now have the Ecosmart driver.......These one have the standard driver, that's why I asked up the upgrade.
 
@Azurel, the kits are out of stock for upgrade right now, but we do sell them. Price on them is $84.99. Let me know if you need to get one on order.

@ReeferRob, this is the old controller style MP10. There is a new EcoSmart controller out now, which is what is running the MP10ES, and the MP10WES is the same pump and controller combo with wireless control added to it.
 
@Azurel, the kits are out of stock for upgrade right now, but we do sell them. Price on them is $84.99. Let me know if you need to get one on order.

@ReeferRob, this is the old controller style MP10. There is a new EcoSmart controller out now, which is what is running the MP10ES, and the MP10WES is the same pump and controller combo with wireless control added to it.

Hey Jeremy

Both pumps have to have the wireless right for the linking to work? I assume anyway, if so I will need 2 then.....But won't be till the end of the month or first week of July when I want to order.....Not sure how long it will take for you toget them in? BUt yes I will need atleast one or 2 for linking.......
 
I just bought one of the new MP10wES and upgraded my old MP10 to the wireless ES driver. Absolutely love 'em! You do need both units to be "w" versions to link wireless.
 
I just bought one of the new MP10wES and upgraded my old MP10 to the wireless ES driver. Absolutely love 'em! You do need both units to be "w" versions to link wireless.

Yea that i what I figured......Glad to hear postive feed back I am going your route.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new