Vortech mp10 reset

Tuaregy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I could use some help with my vortech mp10. O bought two used vortech. For one of them I got black RF chip to connect to mobius (all my other stuff is already on mobius).
When I try to connect pump is found in update legacy devices. When I click on reset it just says connecting and after a minute or so it says failed. I tried soft reset, hard reset, plane mode on cellphone,..., nothing seems to work. I did found out today that when I press connecting it pops up pin number. My guess is that they were on reeflink and guy setup pin on them. Seller is unfortunately not responsive and can't get a hold on him.
Ow I did send ticket to ecotech, still waiting on that pin thing.
Is there anything else I could do?
Appreciate the help, thanks

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add it to the tank through Mobius as a "new" pump instead of with the old settings? That option usually pops up and if you set it up as new it should reset it and all settings through Mobius.

OP
OP
Tuaregy

Tuaregy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add it to the tank through Mobius as a "new" pump instead of with the old settings? That option usually pops up and if you set it up as new it should reset it and all settings through Mobius.
I have tried that already but it's not working. Everything I do it demands pin to be entered, even hard reset I'd not working.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back