Vortech MP10's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mogwai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mogwai

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
297
Reaction score
283
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally was able to purchase these bad boys! I'm excited to install them tomorrow morning.

20220901_150237.jpg
 
HELP NEEDED!!! I'm not a complete derp derp but I am having difficulty with Parent/Child feature and getting them to work together in the Mobius app. Lol. There's also a night mode I've seen somewhere. These pumps are also throwing my skimmer out of whack. Any suggestions on all I have stated? Thanks in advance everyone. Yall are awesome!
 
HELP NEEDED!!! I'm not a complete derp derp but I am having difficulty with Parent/Child feature and getting them to work together in the Mobius app. Lol. There's also a night mode I've seen somewhere. These pumps are also throwing my skimmer out of whack. Any suggestions on all I have stated? Thanks in advance everyone. Yall are awesome!
How many Vortech's do you have? Did you update the controller firmware and if so did you power them down for 30 seconds and then turn them back on?
 
How many Vortech's do you have? Did you update the controller firmware and if so did you power them down for 30 seconds and then turn them back on?
I bought 2 MP10s. They both have updated controllers aswell. I turn both controllers off for a few seconds but didn't unplug them. I think the mistake for the Parent/Child mode was totally my fault. I was dragging the child template on both Pumps timeline instead of only setting 1 schedule and the other use the Child template. I think I have it working now. 1 controller is green lights and the other is white lights. Does this sound correct? Lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new