• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech Mp40 Frag Pack!

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,703
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a better powerhead, so I made a nice frag pack. $500 shipped USPS, or $530 shipped Ups/FedEx. The pack is a total of 25 frags, including blueberry zoas, Radioactive dragon eyes, fire and ice zoas, a frag of montipora digitata tri color, and a bunch I forgot the names of. All of the frags are pretty big, the smallest is a 3 polyp frag, 2nd smallest is 6 polyps, the rest are 9+ polyps. I will post WYSIWYG pics this weekend. I will accept a trade for a new or lightly used Ecotech Vortec MP40W ES, the whole set up (controller, wet side, dry side, wireless thing, power adapter).
 
Please refrain from commenting on prices in others sale threads. If your not interested please move on.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pics, under about 14-16k lighting:
rsz_p1020018.jpg

rsz_1p1020016.jpg

rsz_p1020015.jpg

I will include 2 more sps frags from these guys:
P1020020.jpg

P1020021.jpg

Click images to enlarge
 
Last edited:
Please take negotiations to PM and respect others sale threads, if you dont like what the OP is selling please Move ON.
 
I have a MP40WES, I would think about trading it to you depending if you ship first and what pieces would be in the coral package.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new