Vortech mp40wes or gyre fx150

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca2or
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vortech MP40wes or Gyre fx150


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
I hear the broken gyre story constantly, and vortech this their stuff is made of platinum. I'll stick with jaebao and buy more frags, I've used almost the complete rw line and I wouldn't trade any of my jaebos for a truck load of vortech stuff.
 
Wish I thought like that then maybe after 3 years I would have a reef tank and not a fowlr with a couple of corals[emoji1]
 
Is it jebao you mean? I can't see any different's from any other WM but it is cheap and cheerful so why not
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new