Vortech Pumps; Only two modes that are sync'd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phyber
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phyber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
405
Reaction score
182
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an MP40QD, and am interested in adding another to eliminate some dead spots.

Are the only two modes that "sync" flow back and forth the Tidal Swell Mode, and Nutrient Transport Mode? If I set both to Reef Crest, would they just both be doing random percentages in Reef Crest fashion?

Also, if I powered off, or pressed Feed Mode, on one of the drivers... Would the other unit power down as well wirelessly?
 
The ones I had you course setup in antisync mode. So in reef Crest as one went up the other went down. It was nice.
 
I think any mode can be synced/anti synced.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new