Vortex mp40

It's kind of personal preference, and also what the corals like. I would mess with different modes, until both are happy. I run lagoon mode on a small mixed reef, but I also switch it to reef crest from time to time.
 
Reef crest if perhaps the most popular one that I have seen. I use that at short pulse during the day.
 
I'm a reef crest as well.....two MP40's.
 
One other thing If you have not done the Quite Drive update do it. It is wonderful. My wife is happy now. :)
 
One other thing If you have not done the Quite Drive update do it. It is wonderful. My wife is happy now. :)

Is that there Quiet Drive something I could get for my wife? If sure would be nice to go for a drive, and she be QUIET! :eek:
 
I like gyre mode or short pulse in my mixed tank. I like a lot of flow so I turn it all the way up. Best of luck
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new