Vote on my first born daughters name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jsieger89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I like willow, but I think really, putting Zoa on the list. No way it won't win.
 
I like willow too.
I think the wife is going to win regardless though.
 
Wait, how does Coralline not make the list lol

I vote for Zoey.

Our last child was 5 days old before we named her :eek: :) so I admire you for getting a head start on picking out a name.
 
Last edited:
My dogs name is Zoey LOL! My votes for Zoey!;)

20170205_155643.jpg
 
Because I value your health and welfare, the one your wife likes most ;)
 
Congratulations. I think none of the above. Emily will be what I will name her.
 
Willow
 
First, congratulations. I like the name Willow, Zoey would probably be my second choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new