Waddap from Western Australia

Whey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
20
Location
Perth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waddap R2R my names Whey and I'm from Western Austrlia. I've been reefing for bout 3 ish years so far and had 3 tanks over that time (not including years of freshwater), i also work at an LFS which is a pretty cool bonus. i like acros and torches and hate sand. currently i have a Reefer 170 that's been setup for about a month and a half and i will soon be putting up a build thread for it. have a great day yo.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Waddap R2R my names Whey and I'm from Western Austrlia. I've been reefing for bout 3 ish years so far and had 3 tanks over that time (not including years of freshwater), i also work at an LFS which is a pretty cool bonus. i like acros and torches and hate sand. currently i have a Reefer 170 that's been setup for about a month and a half and i will soon be putting up a build thread for it. have a great day yo.
WADDDDUP DUDE. It is really hard to find people from Australia. Im Australian too. Welcome to R2R and have fun converting all your measurements to inches. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Waddap R2R my names Whey and I'm from Western Austrlia. I've been reefing for bout 3 ish years so far and had 3 tanks over that time (not including years of freshwater), i also work at an LFS which is a pretty cool bonus. i like acros and torches and hate sand. currently i have a Reefer 170 that's been setup for about a month and a half and i will soon be putting up a build thread for it. have a great day yo.
Welcome to the community! Looking forward to some pics!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new