OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trading the Tunze 6015 for some montis! Picking them up shortly, then comes the issue of finding a spot for them... LOL Going from a large tank to a nano is not easy xD

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well over the past few days one of my birds of paradise frags lost the flesh on half the skeleton... Not sure why.... Have another frag attached to the same plug that is doing fine, even has the white tips from growth.... It's the only piece in the tank that is not doing too hot, Hopefully it can bounce back

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a couple more SPS frags the past few days, So far so good! I'm loving this tank so much!

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cfrdqDy.jpg

Just a quick cellphone shot... Haven't cleaned the front glass in a couple days so some algae on it... Picked up some more SPS frags from last time.. I got bit by the colorful stick bug!

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tossing the idea around of picking up this kryptonite shroom to add to my collection....
UCEDffe.jpg

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank and corals are looking awesome, You sure that 16 gal. Is going to be big enough:D??

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some nice corals at a local swap yesterday, Got that kryptonite mushroom, A nice bubble tip nem... I will be moving it to the 65 when its ready. Sweet rock flower nem, some monti frags. and some more various corals... I'll have to get some pictures soon!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picked up some nice corals at a local swap yesterday, Got that kryptonite mushroom, A nice bubble tip nem... I will be moving it to the 65 when its ready. Sweet rock flower nem, some monti frags. and some more various corals... I'll have to get some pictures soon!
Pics or it didn't happen! :D

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures still to come, Been super busy! Picked up some blue leg hermits and an emerald crab today to try and eat some hair algae that's starting. And also decided to pick up a little pom pom crab for the fun of it ;)

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! Frag swap haul pictures finally!

Reverse superman monti

ZNDHONt.jpg

Sweet looking bright rhodactis shroom
zRBzcYQ.jpg

Rainbow lobo and Sunset Milli
Fr5MqHy.jpg

Bubble tip anemone
bSe2UkH.jpg

Orange yuma
GuAc6rE.jpg

Those were some of the pieces, not all, that i got from the swap. Some of the others that i just couldn't get a decent picture of at all was, Cali tort, starburst monti, neon green birdsnest, Rock flower nem, Utter chaos zoas, rasta zoas, and Joe The Coral. The utter chaos and rastas settled in great, just weren't open when i took the pictures... I'll get them next time!

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't forgot about my favorite piece from the swap... Hasn't attached to a plug/rubble rock yet, so not the best picture...

Kryptonite Jawbreaker mushroom!
GZDs0UP.jpg

These next ones aren't from the swap, but some pieces I already had that i'm just updating there progress on....

The bounce mushroom has colored up a lot more and looking great, The bubbles have gotten a bit bigger and some more are starting to show up
rU0gQDN.jpg

And my rainbow rhodactus mushroom spit out a baby!
yeIbGrD.jpg

That picture is of the mother shroom, Have the baby down in low flow while I glue the piece of rubble its on to a plug. Will be trading that baby mushroom for hopefully another mushroom locally.

OP
OP
WadePW

WadePW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything in my tank has been doing great, Have a little head of a toadstool from my other reef tank that has grown quite a bit in the past few weeks. and 1 of my acro frags is starting to encrust onto the rock! I've never had good growth or much luck at all with SPS so seeing this frag of acro showing visible growth in just a short period of time is AMAZING!

Still waiting patiently for the kryptonite to attach itself to a rock that i can move to a more desirable position in the tank....

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back