Waited too long for my build post but its been a crazy few months.

Greenm4ch1ne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15g Fusion15 Nano tank and a 90g Aqua Japan. The nano is "my wifes tank" the 90 is our living room tank. Im currently constructing and office and will be putting at least a 150 in there and rehoming the Niger Trigger and orange shoulder tang into it probably my scribble rabbit as well.

20230923_123720.jpg 20230823_111957.jpg

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're ready to make the build post now, then it's the right time! :) Both tanks looks great; i love the white tail bristletooth! Could not afford one (they are expensive over here!)

Well done, thanks for sharing..

OP
OP
Greenm4ch1ne

Greenm4ch1ne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're ready to make the build post now, then it's the right time! :) Both tanks looks great; i love the white tail bristletooth! Could not afford one (they are expensive over here!)

Well done, thanks for sharing..
Ive always loved Kole Tangs but for the first 6 months I was really cautious of what I put in my tank. After getting comfortable and hearing enough from my LFS to stop being a wuss I gave in. Honestly theyre the best fish. I love my trigger but these things are work horses! For all the mashing of teeth ive seen about tangs and disease which I did encounter but dealt with Im really happy with these guys . My wife got a tiny baby orange shoulder for her tank for hair algae managment and we initially planned to sell it back once it outgrew the nano but i couldn't bring myself to do it. I just put him in the big tank.