WALL hammer forming new heads???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolf89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
1,853
Reaction score
2,687
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this wall hammer for a few months. It's about 6 inches and now I'm seeing new polyps/heads forming?? I've never seen anything like this and can't find anything online. New heads on a wall hammer???
FB_IMG_1654120548711.jpg
FB_IMG_1654120551603.jpg
 
Similar to lobo and others, yes they can grow entirely new heads, it just takes a lot more time than it would a branching species.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new