• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney - $20

OP
OP
Daddy-o

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
49MVZUUl.jpg

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to hijack your thread, just consider it a bump!

But really, just wanted to say, thank you for helping fellow hobbyists. Prices for “high end” corals, especially SPS are crazy these days and we need more people like you not riding that wave because it helps to keep the hobby growing and fun imho.
Cheers to you!

OP
OP
Daddy-o

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to hijack your thread, just consider it a bump!

But really, just wanted to say, thank you for helping fellow hobbyists. Prices for “high end” corals, especially SPS are crazy these days and we need more people like you not riding that wave because it helps to keep the hobby growing and fun imho.
Cheers to you!
Thanks @Samina !! We are having a lot of fun. It is a father/son hobby for us. While some people enjoy just watching their corals grow huge, I really enjoy watching a new coral start to encrust and grow. My son loves fragging and we will spend hours together in the garage fragging. It is great, no phones, no distractions and we really have some good talks. We could charge more but we are not in the hobby to turn a profit - just for fun. The money we get pays for supplies, energy use, pocket cash for my son, and buying new corals. Currently we are growing out a lot of nice corals that we hope will be ready soon. In addition to our Walt Disney, next year we hope to offer some of our Fox Flames, HomeWreckers (we have 4 growing out), Spainbows, Pinky and the Bears, ASD Rainbow Millies, 2 types of blue tenius, Orange Passion tenius, Beach Bum montis, Jaw Breakers and the list goes on................. at really cheap prices. We run our tanks "old school" with no automation and testing by hand. We have met a bunch of really nice fellow reefers and a lot of them bring us a frag (or 2) to help support cheaper corals for all.
Cheers! and Happy Holidays and thanks for the support!!!!
Mark (and Peter)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daddy-o

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have some apple stock you want to give me for $90 a share while your at it? thanks
We love Apple stock!! We bought a long time ago (before the 7 for 1 split) and I think our cost basis is below $13 a share.
Cheers! Mark

coralina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely would be interested in an WD frag as well if/when one becomes available again. Feel free to pm me..

Chady250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Samina !! We are having a lot of fun. It is a father/son hobby for us. While some people enjoy just watching their corals grow huge, I really enjoy watching a new coral start to encrust and grow. My son loves fragging and we will spend hours together in the garage fragging. It is great, no phones, no distractions and we really have some good talks. We could charge more but we are not in the hobby to turn a profit - just for fun. The money we get pays for supplies, energy use, pocket cash for my son, and buying new corals. Currently we are growing out a lot of nice corals that we hope will be ready soon. In addition to our Walt Disney, next year we hope to offer some of our Fox Flames, HomeWreckers (we have 4 growing out), Spainbows, Pinky and the Bears, ASD Rainbow Millies, 2 types of blue tenius, Orange Passion tenius, Beach Bum montis, Jaw Breakers and the list goes on................. at really cheap prices. We run our tanks "old school" with no automation and testing by hand. We have met a bunch of really nice fellow reefers and a lot of them bring us a frag (or 2) to help support cheaper corals for all.
Cheers! and Happy Holidays and thanks for the support!!!!
Mark (and Peter)

Totally inspirational! Love your methods!

Back