• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney frag

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so i picked up a frag today of a walt disney, ive been wanting one for a while and finally decided to purchase it, but i am thinking of letting it go, the sole reason is because i'm a little worried about how hard it is to take care of acro's, i have a lot of other corals that are healthy but im not sure if i'm ready yet to take care of acro's. Its encrusting on the plug and its a little bit longer then 1 inch, not looking to make money off of this frag just want it to go to someone who can take care of it, if it doesnt sell by friday i will decide to keep it.

$90 firm please, no shipping.

I will upload pics tomorrow when since it just got into the tank tonight.

Pick up either at my place in santa clarita, or can bring it to my work in canoga park

marlinmon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so i picked up a frag today of a walt disney, ive been wanting one for a while and finally decided to purchase it, but i am thinking of letting it go, the sole reason is because i'm a little worried about how hard it is to take care of acro's, i have a lot of other corals that are healthy but im not sure if i'm ready yet to take care of acro's. Its encrusting on the plug and its a little bit longer then 1 inch, not looking to make money off of this frag just want it to go to someone who can take care of it, if it doesnt sell by friday i will decide to keep it.

$90 firm please, no shipping.

I will upload pics tomorrow when since it just got into the tank tonight.

Pick up either at my place in santa clarita, or can bring it to my work in canoga park
WD is actually quite hardy. A lot more than my birds nest and stylos. If it’s encrusting it’s definitely settled into your tank

OP
OP
M

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WD is actually quite hardy. A lot more than my birds nest and stylos. If it’s encrusting it’s definitely settled into your tank

Well i literlly picked it up today and it was alreadt encrusting on the plug, but i had no idea they were hardy, that kind if makes me want to keep it now lol

Aktric1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just south of you and if you want to sell let me know

Wael Binali

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. It's grown like crazy, probably the 2nd biggest acro in my tank but it's more yellow than that classic WD color. Can't figure out if I have it too high up or not, but yeah, hardy (touch wood) it's gotten to the size that I could fit it comfortable in my palm with my fingers open to go around it, and that in a about 6 months from a tiny frag. That's good for me, lol

OP
OP
M

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i been reading since last night , apparently its hit and miss kind of thing to get the "real" colors out of these

OP
OP
M

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not hit and miss. You've got to have a stable tank mostly

I found a forum on here from 2 years ago and a lot of people were saying they couldnt get the real color of the wd to come out, do you think their parameters were off?

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You won’t get the “true colors” to come out because they are camera trickery. I have seen plenty of these and have never seen those crazy colors other than in pictures that have been tampered with.

OP
OP
M

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You won’t get the “true colors” to come out because they are camera trickery. I have seen plenty of these and have never seen those crazy colors other than in pictures that have been tampered with.

So pretty much what people post is actually not how they look like? Lol

WickedCZ4A

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that kinda sucks
Keep it high up in your tank. I have multiple pieces of WD in my tank and it needs high intense light to get the pinks and purples. Otherwise it's just green.
It is 100% possible to get the colors, just not how the super saturated Big R photos look.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back