Walt Disney & pink caddy

Joelopez02

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally got a Walt Disney and pink caddy,cant wait to see these pieces grow out! how good of growers have they been for you guys?
88930B15-47C6-4AF7-93A2-FE7D2FA1C968.jpeg
E22855D3-33E3-4A24-941B-FACA8FAE42A0.jpeg
 
I've had 2 wd's and lost both. I think tenuis are allergic to my tank lol. I just got a pink caddy and super excited to see how.it grows out.

20191207_185615.jpg
 
Those are 2 of the fastest growers I have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new