View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG IT'S CONFRIMED
I'm on the waiting list for a WD Tenuis :eek:
First too :D Plus plus plus plus
I'm also on the list for the Jawdropper
5919_-_animated_gif_dean_winchester_monochrome_reaction_image_sam_winchester_supernatural.gif

just thought I'd share that part but enough about the JD that's not what this thread's about, before some people start yelling at eachother lol

Last edited:

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is selling the RR Jawdropper
If you want you can PM me i'll send you the facebook and everything let's just keep this on track
This thead is about Walt Disney Tenuis

That goes to all you other jawdropper fans out there I don't want to be the guy that causes this thread to spin out of control again

SPSREEFS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel,
Great looking cool. Nice job growing it out too. Seems most frags are 1/2 inch in size. Not sure I would spend that kind of money on a coral that small.
How do you like the ati hybrid??

Bokevince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG IT'S CONFRIMED
I'm on the waiting list for a WD Tenuis :eek:
First too :D Plus plus plus plus
I'm also on the list for the Jawdropper
5919_-_animated_gif_dean_winchester_monochrome_reaction_image_sam_winchester_supernatural.gif

just thought I'd share that part but enough about the JD that's not what this thread's about, before some people start yelling at eachother lol

Congratulations Oscaror!:D
How long do you have to wait before getting your treasures?
Thanks for the ID of JD

Jonas Randall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about growing one out next to my orange passion. I'm not gonna pay that ridiculousness price though. Or enter a "raffle" and hope to win and get no L.A.G or any other gauruntee. Lol seems scamy. Anyone have Op and WD growing out and see a difference?

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about growing one out next to my orange passion. I'm not gonna pay that ridiculousness price though. Or enter a "raffle" and hope to win and get no L.A.G or any other gauruntee. Lol seems scamy. Anyone have Op and WD growing out and see a difference?
They're very different, yellow polyps vs orange, pink corallites vs blue. But IMO you should space them out, your tank shouldn't have all the nice corals in one spot

tonyespinoza1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441952749.874572.jpg

Won this guy in an auction. Under led/ t5 blue+, and coral+ combo. Sorry iPhone picture and I'm not the greatest at taking pictures. But I am excited to see how this little guy turns out. I will try and gets better picture soon

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember all, I have this coral for more than a year and it was a little 0.5" popcorn piece, now it has a few more branches but not bigger than 1".
It's for sure a slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow grower.
Just to compare that most of my 1" sps from that time are now 3"+ or bigger in the same time frame.

That seems in line with an article I read somewhere that states a 1" frag will show about 3X the growth over a years time compared to a 0.5" frag of the same coral over the same time period.

From my past experience, tenuis are moderately fast growers. Not like carduus or valida, but not slow like OG purple monster.

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes I have both. I actually have two frags of RR OP. I was moving my main frag and the branch broke off. So I can now do a side x side.

OP
OP
ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441952749.874572.jpg

Won this guy in an auction. Under led/ t5 blue+, and coral+ combo. Sorry iPhone picture and I'm not the greatest at taking pictures. But I am excited to see how this little guy turns out. I will try and gets better picture soon

That appears to be the "Disneyland".

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look a lot like Disneyland. Which is completely different from Walt Disney. Saw a frag of Disneyland on eBay...went for few hundred.

Back