Want To Share, But Not Make A New Thread? Reply Here!

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
3,080
Reaction score
243
Location
Rockville, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope we can all get in on this. Sometimes we may have something we want to share, whether it be a picture or a purchase or exclaim that you brought your coral back to life! Here you can do that without making a whole new thread about it. I know I sometimes feel guilty for making a new thread about something and possibly clogging up the forum. So share here!
 
Today I was kneeling at the tank and looking around and found TWO new feather worms, and I believe they are both Christmas Tree Worms. To say I am thrilled would be an understatement.
 
I finally got my PO4 to zero!!! Just checked it today and couldn't be happier!!!
 
We moved a month ago got the tank moved 2 weeks ago. 75 gallon 30 sump sps lps mixed reef all are doing great only loss was a sexy shrimp got cut in half.
 
These are great! Keep it up!

I finally got my PO4 to zero!!! Just checked it today and couldn't be happier!!!
Congrats!

We moved a month ago got the tank moved 2 weeks ago. 75 gallon 30 sump sps lps mixed reef all are doing great only loss was a sexy shrimp got cut in half.
So did he only lose his sexy butt? Glad everything else moved well, pretty impressive.
 
LOL.

Cool thread n_n

I just got rid of black beard algae in my 50g *happydance*
 
So, the other day I was feeding the fish. My blue spotted puffer/toby had a big chunk of food hanging from its mouth. My female orange skunk clown comes up to it and steals it from its mouth. The funny part was watching the puffer/toby, slowly swim to the corner of the tank, go to the bottom and pout.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new