Wanted: Montipora in CT

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So recently my montipora collection was nearly wiped out due to dreaded montipora eating nudibranches. These little suckers came straight from hell and before I could even grasp what was happening, my reef was devastated. Boo. Now that I am confident I can start building my montipora collection again, I am curious if any locals share my passion. I am looking for mini colonies but frags of course will suffice. Let me know what you guys have for sale and hit me up, especially if you have jedi mind trick, forest fire digi, setosa or any stellata. Pictures would be awesome too. I am in Hartford County but ideally would like to meet up at the next CTARS meeting. Thanks!

OP
OP
Mike_J

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it's been almost 2 months now. I've got my frag tank set up again and ready to go!

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all the ones you listed and can frag all those. I also have nearly all other named monti I can think of so when your ready I'll put together a nice package for you.

I dip in bayer and have never had issues with the nudi's. I also have a ton of wrasses so that probably helps. Sorry for your losses bro.

OP
OP
Mike_J

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have all the ones you listed and can frag all those. I also have nearly all other named monti I can think of so when your ready I'll put together a nice package for you.

I dip in bayer and have never had issues with the nudi's. I also have a ton of wrasses so that probably helps. Sorry for your losses bro.

Awesome, thanks Dave

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back