Rating - 100%
1   0   0

chasethis1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know the same thing. I have messaged and messaged and messaged and have yet to hear anything. I love this site, it offers a huge amount of information, opinion and ideas. I really appreciate all the information that has been shared.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know the same thing. I have messaged and messaged and messaged and have yet to hear anything. I love this site, it offers a huge amount of information, opinion and ideas. I really appreciate all the information that has been shared.
Have you E-mailed the [email protected] ? I am going to assume that you did. If you have sent that E-mail and sent @revhtree a PM and not gotten any response I would toss out the tag #mods and get one of them to let him know to expect your E-mail.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will report this to ensure that Rev gets a chance to view it! Sorry for the delay, things have been a little hectic

chasethis1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you E-mailed the [email protected] ? I am going to assume that you did. If you have sent that E-mail and sent @revhtree a PM and not gotten any response I would toss out the tag #mods and get one of them to let him know to expect your E-mail.
What is funny and annoying is that they are ALL too fast to tell me when I have posted something wrong, yet it is taking WEEKS to get any info about what I would like to have. @revhtree has finally responded. Hopefully he will be able to see past the irritation that I have with this. #Movingforward

chasethis1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will report this to ensure that Rev gets a chance to view it! Sorry for the delay, things have been a little hectic
Things are "hectic" in everyones lives. However, it does not justify a lack of response on anyones part especially when I have been looking for the requested information now for several weeks. #Movingforward

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is funny and annoying is that they are ALL too fast to tell me when I have posted something wrong, yet it is taking WEEKS to get any info about what I would like to have. @revhtree has finally responded. Hopefully he will be able to see past the irritation that I have with this. #Movingforward

What happens is that other people see something that isn't allowed to be posted and use the report button so it goes directly to the mods or hashtag it so that any of them online get an immediate alert. With this stuff only one person gets it and they have to go looking for it, not big alters on their screen. I feel your pain though, my boss recently became a sponsor maybe a month ago and he had the same frustration as you did. But as you see once you toss some hashtags that people in the know subscribe to you get super fast response, just for future reference.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What happens is that other people see something that isn't allowed to be posted and use the report button so it goes directly to the mods or hashtag it so that any of them online get an immediate alert. With this stuff only one person gets it and they have to go looking for it, not big alters on their screen. I feel your pain though, my boss recently became a sponsor maybe a month ago and he had the same frustration as you did. But as you see once you toss some hashtags that people in the know subscribe to you get super fast response, just for future reference.

May I ask who your boss is?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree Adam Moroz @AmericanAquariums
Granted I alleviated his frustration by sending a couple of messages to the right people who let you know and everything worked out just fine.

Oh yes we received an email from him while we were out of town for ReefAPalooza. Still managed to get him all set up while we were out of town a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back