Wanted to share a few RBTA!!

You have any clones you want to move into a nice big 120g clownfish tank? LoL Very nice nems!
 
As the title says I just wanted to share a few BTA I have in my collection. It has been slowly growing into a collection the last year or so. The funny thing is I swore no more RBTA a few years ago but here I am again collecting ones I don't have lol. Anyway thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoys them as I do.

RBTA tank w/ Onyx Picasso clowns:
20120825_134516.jpg
what specs and equipment do you have running on this tank?
 
what specs and equipment do you have running on this tank?

That pic was of a 14g Bio-cube display tank. It was running with just a Light and return pump. The lighting was a dual 24in 24w T5ho and it was getting bi-weekly WC. It has since then had many nems filtered through. Here is a more recent pic of two of the inhabitants. My Rainbow BTA and a Lemon Drop! Both of which are still in my collection with a few other recent additions.

lemondrop.jpg
 
That pic was of a 14g Bio-cube display tank. It was running with just a Light and return pump. The lighting was a dual 24in 24w T5ho and it was getting bi-weekly WC. It has since then had many nems filtered through. Here is a more recent pic of two of the inhabitants. My Rainbow BTA and a Lemon Drop! Both of which are still in my collection with a few other recent additions.

lemondrop.jpg

Very awesome! More pics.. ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Here's mine...

20121114_181031_zps1cf03c9a.jpg

Very Nice!! I miss my green base RBTA. I really like that green too. Very bright. What kind of lighting are you running?

Marvin I will be moving my collection to possibly two new tanks so I will get some better shots of the collection as a whole after the move.
 
I have 3 X 250W MH Radiums and 2 T5...Still prefer my old XM/VHO454 combo though...Best colors IMHO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new