Wanting to re-scape 60 cube with center stack and 3 side viewing

Toddp65

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cube is aquascaped with a center rear leaning stack and some rockwork along the sides.
I am wanting to have a center structure and viewing from three sides (not the back).
Looking for inspiration from your cubes!

20170115_154926.jpg
 
That's awesome. I have a ton more rock, unfortunately. I plan on playing information the structure in the center and having the corals but outwards while mounted on it. A soft coral bommie
 
Initially I had my cube aquascaped similar butt as time went by changes were made into the disaster it is now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new