Wanting to re-scape 60 cube with center stack and 3 side viewing

Toddp65

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cube is aquascaped with a center rear leaning stack and some rockwork along the sides.
I am wanting to have a center structure and viewing from three sides (not the back).
Looking for inspiration from your cubes!

20170115_154926.jpg
 
That's awesome. I have a ton more rock, unfortunately. I plan on playing information the structure in the center and having the corals but outwards while mounted on it. A soft coral bommie
 
Initially I had my cube aquascaped similar butt as time went by changes were made into the disaster it is now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new