WantProtein skimmer/ questions

saltysailor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an all in one and was wondering if the proteins skimmer is small enough can I stick the thing in the back of the aquarium. There are also hob protein skimmer and I can’t tell the difference to be honest when looking at them. Submersible vs non? I have no idea. Help would be great. The space I have for it in the back is 12 “ l x w 4” x 24” h. Also if you have one for sale that fit those specs or recommendations I’m all ears. 34 gal.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an all in one and was wondering if the proteins skimmer is small enough can I stick the thing in the back of the aquarium. There are also hob protein skimmer and I can’t tell the difference to be honest when looking at them. Submersible vs non? I have no idea. Help would be great. The space I have for it in the back is 12 “ l x w 4” x 24” h. Also if you have one for sale that fit those specs or recommendations I’m all ears. 34 gal.
Look on brs if you read the description they will say if they are hob or in sump skimmers, also tunze sells really great hob skimmers and they are very small they will tell you blueprint as well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back