Wassap R2R!!! I’m back

  • Thread starter Thread starter hwntunda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hwntunda

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
957
Reaction score
1,563
Location
@ home
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s everyone doin?! I’m not new to r2r but have beet out of the hobby for quite some time now but have gotten bitten by reefing bug once again! (The good kind of bug) unfortunately I had to downsize from a 150g but looking forward to a new adventure! I’m awaiting my new 90g star fire tank to be delivered hopefully this week and will be starting a thread on its progress from the beginning. I’m glad to see some of the old members and friends and also looking forward to meeting others and making new friends in this wet hobby!!!
 
Welcome back!! I would be one of those "new" guys ;)
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Thanks for the warm welcome back, and I’m glad to be here! As for the tank I decided to go with CS aquariums, Steve was great to deal with and can’t wait to see the new realm where I can get crazy! It’ll be a 36x24x24 rimless

Cool dimensions! Can't wait to see the build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new