Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the lurkers they don't want there name on the thread I guess or they wanna laugh in private IMG_0077.PNG
922 post to catch up. They hoping for an eventual build thread.
 
I swear ... You would think at this point we would have nothing to say!
But I can I am over here laughing out loud literally!!!
You all are to much!!!
 
emoji239.png


I got the chicken!
 
Emojie test:);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
 
Emojie test:);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Seriously ... they are going to toss us out of the lounge next ... wonder if there is a basement or something?!?!? :);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
 
Those are their emojis I'm talking about the ones on my phone like me dropping the mic
 
Let me try the app, stay tooned
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at Mr Tech guy!!!:);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Show off using big words like 'OS'! :);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new