Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at Mr Tech guy!!!:);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Show off using big words like 'OS'! :);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O
Ready :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at Mr Tech guy!!!:);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
Show off using big words like 'OS'! :);):(:mad::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O
Sad thing is mr smarty pants got it wrong it's iOS but shhhhh he won't know
 
iPhone 7 new one I guess so the new iOS that destroys every I phone that isn't the seven
I am on OS 10 on the iPad mini, hmmmmmm I have had some issue with a couple of apps.
 
Sad thing is mr smarty pants got it wrong it's iOS but shhhhh he won't know
Well I left it open incase one has a window device, or android;)
 
Go away for 30 mins come back and it's two pages longer and I'm lost
Sorry ... that tends to happen in the evenings.;) The thread is slower during business hours!:rolleyes:
 
See I tried the app like two months ago before the last time they updated their servers and I didn't like it it seemed very hard to navigate and it also seemed like I was missing post so I go thru safari and if I like something and can't read it right away I just open up a new tab it's actually kinda sad as I just looked at all of my tabs and out of 15 opened tabs 9 of them are r2r and 2 are melves reef the other four are fish related somehow o god I have a problem
Glad I just got the first step out of the way. The hardest part is admitting u have a problem right????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new