Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
See I tried the app like two months ago before the last time they updated their servers and I didn't like it it seemed very hard to navigate and it also seemed like I was missing post so I go thru safari and if I like something and can't read it right away I just open up a new tab it's actually kinda sad as I just looked at all of my tabs and out of 15 opened tabs 9 of them are r2r and 2 are melves reef the other four are fish related somehow o god I have a problem
Glad I just got the first step out of the way. The hardest part is admitting u have a problem right????
Just tried it also, I like the browser better
 
This seems to be the thread that everyone comes to when the tank maintenance is done and everything is good working order.....................

Or our tanks have driven us mad and we have lost the plot
Ohhhhhhhhh that reminds me I need to do a water change this weekend.:confused:
 
This seems to be the thread that everyone comes to when the tank maintenance is done and everything is good working order.....................

Or our tanks have driven us mad and we have lost the plot
Decompression thread
 
Yea anyone else using the r2r app on there phone?? It has potential but right now it's better on safari.
I have to move in a week I'm not excited about that 120 gallons of water and corals and stuff 45 mins away ugh .
But I get a fish room and a 180 gallon tank so could be worse I guess
Just don't wanna loose any frags or fish that's what I'm scared about.
Side note witnessed a shark feeding in someone's basement on Friday that was awesom hopefully I can post up the video here nope I can't I'll upload it to u tube when I get home
 
Ok have to do about twenty mins of work I'll be back please everyone go back and like all my post so I can look at that person in the mirror and say everyone likes u
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new