Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok have to do about twenty mins of work I'll be back please everyone go back and like all my post so I can look at that person in the mirror and say everyone likes u
Thanks guys ur the best that person in the mirror doesn't stand a chance
 
Was a hard day for us all!;)

My goal is to stay up to date!!! I don't want to fall behind hahah!

Hey I have joke too!!! Well it's not about fish but the only one I can ever think of...;)
How to you wake Lady Gaga up?
YOU POKER Face!! Haha get it? Like poke her face? [emoji57]
 
Helen can u put up a picture of ur tank please like a fts?
And what's ur fav coral?
Mine is the jack o lantern clepto or the red planet just so cool
 
My goal is to stay up to date!!! I don't want to fall behind hahah!

Hey I have joke too!!! Well it's not about fish but the only one I can ever think of...;)
How to you wake Lady Gaga up?
YOU POKER Face!! Haha get it? Like poke her face? [emoji57]
That is funny!!!!
 
My goal is to stay up to date!!! I don't want to fall behind hahah!

Hey I have joke too!!! Well it's not about fish but the only one I can ever think of...;)
How to you wake Lady Gaga up?
YOU POKER Face!! Haha get it? Like poke her face? [emoji57]
Glad ur priorities are straight
 
Helen can u put up a picture of ur tank please like a fts?
And what's ur fav coral?
Mine is the jack o lantern clepto or the red planet just so cool
I work from tomorrow will take one when lights come on.

My favorite is my Tuxedo Flower Rock Nem and Black Sun Coral.
 
I work from tomorrow will take one when lights come on.

My favorite is my Tuxedo Flower Rock Nem and Black Sun Coral.
Yea I don't like rock nems like that are they cool yea just not for my tank.
 
Never seen a tuxedo rock nem I don't guess


You must have a great lfs nearby to get all these nice corals
 
We have hit an all time low in this thread
All my jokes are bad like nsw
But keep them coming I like to chuckle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new