Water changes and ca reactor setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acronuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acronuts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
890
Reaction score
96
Location
Davenport,Orlando Fl. Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I setup my korallin c-1502 reactor and was starting to wonder when I could do a water change. I am do for one in about 2 weeks.
Will I need to readjust things again? or do I let it ride and start testing 2 to 3 days after the water change?
 
The newly mixed salt water you are adding should have near perfect levels if you are using a quality salt mix
 
you could also use IO and adjust the level before doing wc.
 
I always test the water the day after a water change and adjust with 2 part as needed. I use reef crystals. Shouldn't change much, if at all, once you get your ca reactor humming and things nice and stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new