Jan 21, 2026 #1 D Dave Rouse New Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 1, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This is a sample of the water from last night. I believe the larger red objects are a class of dinos. Can you help ID the numerous, smaller circular objects in the photo?
This is a sample of the water from last night. I believe the larger red objects are a class of dinos. Can you help ID the numerous, smaller circular objects in the photo?
Jan 21, 2026 #2 Isaac Alves 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Nov 22, 2015 Messages 2,823 Reaction score 1,822 Location Rancho Santa Margarita, CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m following to hear what the pros say. I’m curious too.