Water sample... help me ID

Dave Rouse

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a sample of the water from last night. I believe the larger red objects are a class of dinos. Can you help ID the numerous, smaller circular objects in the photo?

Samples.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new