Water Snake or Cottonmouth?

this has the potential for wild guesses as to what it could be.


is it a gecko?

Haha, nope. I’ve got those too. House geckos running all around. I like them.
 
Not sure about that, this is an iguana
52392fcc630a812765b9e4edbdd33677.jpg

Aww, I like iguanas. They are so funny. Poor guy, hung up by his tail. Give him some lettuce and he’ll be your bud.
 
Aww, I like iguanas. They are so funny. Poor guy, hung up by his tail. Give him some lettuce and he’ll be your bud.

Haha I like them too but they are super invasive species. I shot this pic like 6 years ago in Puerto Rico, they were everywhere and the only reason I could catch it was that he lost his tail and only half regenerated. Now you can see them quite common in Florida keys and there was not that many three years ago
 
I carry a snake stick in my truck. If you ever need me to remove a snake just call me.
Here in Texas we got some snakes. 2 were doing it on the side of my house.
Red and Yellow. One dead fellow. Ya we have them. They are afraid of everything and you dont see them much unless you are looking.
 
It's an eastern or banded water snake.

We have these down here as well. They'll scare the crap out of tubing down a creek.
 
It's an eastern or banded water snake.

We have these down here as well. They'll scare the crap out of tubing down a creek.


That snake sure has a dopey look on its face.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new