Water testing companies??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefman24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefman24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used any water testing companies out there for checking tank parameters? I use Salifert test kits and have for awhile but I'm just curious to see the results using lab grade equipment. There's also elements like potassium and iodine that I don't test for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new