Waterbox 100.3 Build

My view tonight.
IMG_0432.jpg
 
So had to do some modification, the mount the Kessil AP9X has, only place for it to go was my overflow, which meant I couldn't use my overflow cover and made making a lid for this tank next to impossible without having some gaps that fish could jump through. So I did something I don't like to do, but I used a 1x6 and glued it to the back of the tank with it coming above the tank, and mounted the light to that. That way I can use my overflow cover, so no chance of fish jumping in there and made the lid perfect, I think it looks really clean. Pretty happy with how it turned out.
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new