• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

waterbox 100.3 for sale

brandonhyndman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling my waterbox 100.3. want to sell all together at the moment so im not willing to part anything out right now. if i find someone to buy all the coral and fish then im going to start parting out the system. The tank and all equipment were purchased in 2020 or later and all the ecotech equipment is mobius ready. comes with 3 radion xr15 pro. 3 versa dosing pumps and base station. reef octopus regal varios 200 protein skimmer. 3 ecotech mp40 powerheads and vectra s2 return pump. i have a 7 stage brs rodi system. apogee par meter. Milwaukee ph probe and refractometer. i have a waterbox 20 gallon that you can also have if you want it and auto top offs. i would like to sell everything for $4,000 but i might be willing to take less. Feel free to make me an offer and we will see what we can workout.

BeFunky-photo.jpg BeFunky-photo (1).jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back