Waterbox 130.4 Fish List

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I’m in the market to get a new tank and while I would like a 5’ tank, the space I currently have really only supports a 4’ without the room feeling cramped/cluttered. That said, I am leaning towards the Waterbox 130.4. Can someone help provide some stocking ideas? I will get a pair of storm clowns (will keep my Picasso’s in the 45) and would really like some tangs and wrasses and anything else that people recommend. From the tang side, since I assume this will be too small for a blue tang, I’d really like to have a purple and powder blue.

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be able to pull off a purple if it is the only tang in the tank, but it is way too small for a powder blue. Consider a bristletooth tang like a tomini or white tail. There are a lot of options for wrasses. Most of the fairy or flasher wrasses would work well. You could also keep a group of anthias, cardinals, a blenny, goby, lots of options.

UNREEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would avoid powder blue/ brown or most Acanthurus species. Even if you got one are a smaller size. The majority are extremely hyper, also aggressive to other fish besides tangs. Become very territorial especially in tanks that are 'small' or crowded.

I would recommend a yellow or purple tang. Also, any kole tangs (yellow eye kole, tomni tang, etc.)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back