OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I have the Radion running using a custom setting. I pretty much have it on for 11 hours, 2 of which are all blue and the other 9 hours are ramping white. I will do a video to one day to show the preview on them.

Some colorful stuff in the tank =)

SZexAGch.jpg

c1aGaLeh.jpg

9QfoH28h.jpg

eNZCV7Uh.jpg

OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I've been pretty busy and just had the chance to clean the tank, do a Water Change, and took some new pictures!

Some new additions includes

- 15 Apogon Parvulus
- 20 Sexy Shrimps (up to 34-37 now)
- 3 Maxima Clams
- Banded Pipe Fish
- African Bluestripe Pipe fish
- Sea Apple (I'm feeding this guy 2-3 per day with Reef Nutrition PhytoFeast (Live))

FTS

NbDT1r5h.jpg

My main Sexy Shrimps Colony, there's 3 colonies spread throughout the tank but this one always have 20+ hanging around

mffZxSAh.jpg

Apogon Parvulus

wY0OQvWh.jpg

Christmas Tree Worm still doing good!

RiyRBmah.jpg

Ruby Red Dragonette
RpSJBb7h.jpg

Flaming Prawn Goby

vsCznW7h.jpg

Electric Flame Scallop

ZhNK2nth.jpg

Field of Feather Duster

FgQPa4Jh.jpg

More Feather Duster

PzCjCJSh.jpg

Brunn's Cleaner Shrimp

WmY5mqKh.jpg

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I've been pretty busy and just had the chance to clean the tank, do a Water Change, and took some new pictures!

Some new additions includes

- 15 Apogon Parvulus
- 20 Sexy Shrimps (up to 34-37 now)
- 3 Maxima Clams
- Banded Pipe Fish
- African Bluestripe Pipe fish
- Sea Apple (I'm feeding this guy 2-3 per day with Reef Nutrition PhytoFeast (Live))

FTS

NbDT1r5h.jpg

My main Sexy Shrimps Colony, there's 3 colonies spread throughout the tank but this one always have 20+ hanging around

mffZxSAh.jpg

Apogon Parvulus

wY0OQvWh.jpg

Christmas Tree Worm still doing good!

RiyRBmah.jpg

Ruby Red Dragonette
RpSJBb7h.jpg

Flaming Prawn Goby

vsCznW7h.jpg

Electric Flame Scallop

ZhNK2nth.jpg

Field of Feather Duster

FgQPa4Jh.jpg

More Feather Duster

PzCjCJSh.jpg

Brunn's Cleaner Shrimp

WmY5mqKh.jpg

Thanks for applying our phytoplankton blend. You certainly have plenty of animals that are benefiting from it! Pretty amazing tank. I'm a big fan of a lot of the animals you have.

Best,
Chad

OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a chance to do a few pictures today.

I've since added

- 3 Garden Eels
- Emperor Shrimps + Tiger Tail Cucumber
- 10 Masked Gobies
- 6 Trimma Striatum
- 6 Trimma Caesiura

Unfortunately it seem like the gobies might've been picking on the Parvulus since I've noticed 4-5 disappearing the day after adding the gobies. They've been just eating and schooling just fine before the new additions.

The Macroalgae has been growing amazingly (Though some got burnt by the Radion). The diatom that has been plaguing my tank for the last 1-2 weeks has finally died down and only appear in small quantity now.

Here are a few pictures for now! I will add more later.

Trimma Caesiura

iwAFBUWh.jpg

Apogon Parvulus

CR4yBtPh.jpg

Garden Eel

DFqwEJoh.jpg

Emperor Shrimps / Tiger Tail Cucumber

rtd5sMqh.jpg

Maxima Clam

avYFbV7h.jpg

Most Recent FTS!

OKxmFr6h.jpg

OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you =) Glad you guys are enjoying this as much as I am!

This is my first time with the Garden Eel, I've only been able to locate 2 so far. Though one of them just left their hole and is going around the tank, this worries me because I read they love to try and escape on the first few days.

I have a Clearview Lid on this so hopefully that will be sufficient to stop them.

OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad news today! One of the eel decided to go exploring last night (as expected with these guys). He unfortunately got too close to the AI Nero and got hit badly and passed away =/.

The other 2 are still doing ok and remaining in their hole so I'm happy with that! As long as these 2 do good, I will add 3-4 more to the Sand flat when they become available!

I'm currently trying to find some rare Macroalgae but it's extremely difficult to find due to lack of interests & and difficulty keeping them alive during transit to the U.S. Hopefully I will have better luck once Indo open back up.

dryworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Exclusive Corals

Exclusive Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy and don't have my DSLR right now so I've been neglecting this thread.

Sadly the Garden Eel all died because they wandered into my AI Nero 5, I've been debating about switching to an Mp40 with an Anemone Cover to fix this issue before getting more Garden Eels.

I've added a school of Apogon Leptacanthus (12) to my tank since the last update, along with some Brunn's Cleaner Shrimps. The tank look very busy now when I feed!

I will try to upload a video of the tank later on today once I figure out how to process it!

The tank itself is pretty simple, it's just a Waterbox 130.4 with a Nyos Skimmer for filtration. I've been testing Phosphate / Nitrate and been getting 0.10 or so Phosphate and 0 Nitrate, not sure if its a good thing to have nitrate so low for the Algae.

I've also been doing about 15-20G Water change every 7-10 days and of course I've been upping my feeding due to some of the new NPS (Carnation Corals, Chili Corals, ect). So far everything seem to be in balance and happy now!

Had to trim my tank for the first time this week so I might have some Algae frags available soon!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back