• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 130.4 white

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ChrisQ0904

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a waterbox 130.4 aquarium. Includes tank, stand, sump, acrylic lid, reefmat roller filter. I cut out the stock sock holders to accommodate the reefmat so you would have to use the reefmat for your filtration. Has 1 light scratch that I’m aware of on the right panel that is barely visible and I tried getting a picture but couldn’t get it to show on camera. The right door latch doesn’t stay closed anymore but have a magnetic lock on it that doesn’t allow it to be opened by little hands.

5C75DCF6-D68C-4667-86A3-59D77A472496.jpeg

lost1317

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the lid if you or new owner wants to part with it. Please DM. Thanks!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back